Following are examples of the kinds of forms that may be helpful as parents communicate about their child's unique health care needs with the school or community.
This section contains sample forms to address the unique issues when serving students with health care needs. All forms can be modified and do not need to be used for each student. The forms used will be the decision of the health care planning team, based upon the student’s unique needs.
- INFORMATION GATHERING FORM
- LICENSED MEDICAL PROVIDER’S ORDER/AUTHORIZATION FOR SPECIAL HEALTH CARE SERVICES TO BE PERFORMED AT SCHOOL
- INDIVIDUALIZED HEALTH CARE PLAN
- EMERGENCY PROCEDURES AND EMERGENCY PLAN.
- TRANSPORTATION PLAN
- PERSONNEL TRAINING PLAN FOR STUDENTS WITH HEALTH CARE NEEDS
- DECISION GRID FOR REGISTERED PROFESSIONAL NURSES TO DELEGATE
- ADMINISTRATION OF MEDICATION CHECKLIST
- DAILY LOG: MEDICATION/TREATMENT/PROCEDURE RECORD